Tuesday 11 August 2009

Michelle Gayle - Sweetness

Ah, Michelle Gayle. A lot of people, probably everyone, has a celebrity crush. These crushes are in their very nature unlikely to ever manifest into anything more that simply that. I've made mine that extra bit unlikely by having a crush on Michelle Gayle circa 1994. Post-Eastenders, she embarked on a pop career, which I think was somewhat sucessful and that she still works on to some degree these days. I know I saw her on Celebrity Come Dine With Me recently.


It's a pretty mediocre pop song really, but I still got love for it (and Gayle). More than this; I love the video for just how nineties it is, specifically the UK nineties. Everything about it just takes me back. I never actually saw this video when it came out, and I'd never actually heard of Michelle Gayle. But it was her peformance on Top Of The Pops that got me on it.


Favourite part of Sweetness? The "Yeah bwoy!"

Anyway; I love Michelle Gayle (circa 1994).

No comments:

Post a Comment